The CardioLync™ application is a Platform for Expedited Interpretation and Reporting of:
- Nuclear cardiology testing
- Vascular ultrasound
- Electrocardiogram (EKG/ECG)
- Holter Monitors
- Mobile Telemetry Results (30 day Holter/Cellphone unit)
- Patient Follow-Up, Monitoring and Evaluation
- Pre-Operative Risk Assessment
The CardioLync application facilitates a higher level of patient care while improving revenue flow. More studies, better access to information, images, and patient history and events, means an increase in the volume of studies that you and your colleagues can accurately interpret.
CardioLync is available for use as per user's needs:
- Software as a Service (SaaS) for individual cardiologists and group practices who prefer to outsource their data center functions
- Enterprise Software for hospital and/or regional medical groups who prefer to keep data center functions in-house
CardioLync is a cost-effective platform to increase volume of studies and billable procedures while maximizing cardiologist workflow and staffing.
CardioLync automatically acquires images and clinical information by seamlessly connecting with diagnostic equipment such as Echo, UltraSound, ECG and others. CardioLync offers a comprehensive structured reporting solution for the following study types:
- Echocardiogram - Transthoracic
- Echocardiogram - Stress
- Vascular Ultrasound - Carotid
- Exercise Nuclear Stress
- Pharmacologic Nuclear Stress
- Extracranial Cerebrovascular Ultrasound
- Upper Extremity Arterial Duplex Ultrasound
- Lower Extremity Arterial Duplex Ultrasound
- Upper and Lower Extremity Venous Duplex Ultrasound
- Renal Duplex Ultrasound
- Mesenteric Duplex Ultrasound
- AAA Screening (Abdominal Duplex Ultrasound)
- Aortoiliac Duplex Ultrasound
- ABI- Non-Imaging Physiologic Arterial Testing
- Segemental Pressures- Non-Imaging Physiologic Arterial Testing
We offer Standardized ASE, IAC Echocardiography, IAC Nuclear Cardiology and IAC Vascular accredited or customizable Structured Reporting templates, measurement and re-measurement capabilities, and storage with historical report and image comparison with a complete paperless clinical review process.
Support for additional study types are available upon request.
The CardioLync application is available to be deployed in a clinical environment by interfacing to PACS systems or as a standalone cloud based solution. A seamless clinical review process is provided via retrieval of Clinical information from any web-enabled device such as computer, iPad, even smartphone. Installation and training can be completed in days and a complete turn-key digital network can instantly provide convenience for the clinical staff, worry-free storage, maintenance, and up-to-date performance.
An intuitive user interface allows the Cardiologist to easily add their findings and conclusions and generate a report. Reports are ICAEL/ICANL Compliant- ICAEL (Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Echocardiography Laboratories) and ICANL (Intersocial Commission for the Accreditation of Nuclear Medicine Laboratories)
Image files and data are encoded, encrypted, and transmitted via secure HIPAA Compliant internet access to the CardioLync Cloud Data Center. CardioLync Software as a Service (SaaS) utilizes secure state-of-the-art cloud services for 24x7 availability and backup. This architecture provides fully redundant and secure servers and storage that is replicated across multiple locations to ensure that your data remains safe and HIPAA compliant. CardioLync Enterprise is deployed on the customer’s servers within their private cloud as per the client’s security and functional requirements.
Historical studies can be accessed with ease to allow review of patient history no matter where the study was done.
CardioLync provides a full administrative suite with the ability to analyze data, generate reports and track billable events to better manage the practice. Reports are automatically emailed to desired personnel as soon as the Interpreting Cardiologist electronically signs it out. Reports may also be seamlessly integrated and sent to EMR systems and EHR systems via HL7 Interface or other formats upon request.